Campari Australia Pty Limited ACN 137 554 726 (“Campari”) is bound by and complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). In accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (“APP’s”), our policy for collecting, using, disclosing and storing personal information that we collect is outlined below.
Information we collect
Campari may collect any personal information you provide to us. This may occur when you enter a promotion, if you fill in a form, if you send us an email, in connection with your use of this website, from third parties that provide services to us such as our advertising agencies and other business partners, through business dealings with Campari, information obtained through credit checks that you authorise us to conduct and from our related bodies corporate.
Personal information which we may collect includes:
- Contact information such as your name, date of birth, telephone number, postal address and e-mail address;
- Other information which will assist Campari in conducting its business and to provide its products and services
- Your use of any Campari websites
Your personal information is used for the purpose you provided it for, any other purpose you consented to plus any reasonably related secondary purposes or other purposes permitted under the Privacy Act. This may include:
- To provide products or services to you
- To accept entries into promotions and competitions run by our company
- To assess credit and/or employment applications
- For complaints handling
- For contractual obligations
- To comply with various legislative requirements
- Campari may also collect this information to conduct and develop its business and to provide and market its products and services. If you do not provide information when requested to do so, we may be unable to provide services to you.
Campari may also collect the following information for marketing purposes to identify the most useful and popular sections of this site and to generally improve this site and tailor content:
- Your server address
- Domain name
- The date and time of your visit to our site
- The pages viewed and information downloaded
- The previous site visited
- The type of browser used
- No attempt will be made to identify users by their browsing activities.
- We do not sell any personally identifiable information to any third parties.
Indirect Collection of Personal Information
Disclosure of Personal Information
Please be aware that, as permitted by the Privacy Act, Campari may disclose or transfer your personal information to other companies or individuals who assist us in providing products or services or who perform functions on our behalf (such as IT providers, marketing companies, mailing houses, consultants, credit providers and service providers) or are “related bodies corporate” to Campari (as defined in the Corporations Act). In some circumstances these organisations will be international entities located and/or have servers located in Italy, United States of America, The Netherlands, Japan and New Zealand. This will usually, but may not always be, for the primary purpose or a related secondary purpose for which is was collected.
Security and Accuracy of Personal Information
We take all reasonable steps to secure personal information and to keep this information accurate and up-to-date. Personal information is stored electronically or in hard copy and appropriate information security measures are in place to protect this information.
Access to any personal information held about you is restricted to those persons who need to know that information in order to carry out the permitted purposes.
Although we will take all reasonable steps to secure our websites, the internet is not a completely secure medium and we are unable to guarantee that any information that you post on or transmit through our websites will be safe from unauthorised access or use.
You may request corrections to your personal information held by us. To do this, send an e-mail to us at email@example.com or call us on (02) 9478 2727. Any change relating to credit eligibility information or credit information must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will take such steps that are reasonable in the circumstances (if any) to destroy or de-identify personal information when it is no longer required.
Cookies are uniquely numbered identification numbers like tags which are placed on your browser. By themselves cookies do not identify you personally, but they may link back to a database record about you. If you register on any of our websites we may then link your cookie back to your personal identification details.
Links to other sites
If you have a complaint or a question
Attention: Privacy Officer
Campari Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 302
Crows Nest NSW 1585
Telephone (02) 9478 2727
Fax: (02) 9478 2700